ShanaEncoder is a superior video and audio conversion tool that enables you to convert between popular video and audio formats. The program offers ready-to-use conversion profiles to choose from and you can also adjust the settings for each format.
ShanaEncoder supports most popular video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, MTS, RM, QT, WMV and can also convert videos for many popular mobile devices. Expandable menus let users configure audio, video and other advanced settings, including codecs, bitrate, sample rate, and more.
The application also includes built-in video editing features that allow you to trim videos, add video filters or subtitles. great for those who seek efficiency and quality encoding features in a single, totally free and Open Source program.
ShanaEncoder 4.8 changelog:
- Updated the FFmpeg, x264, x265, openjpeg, freetype, vpx, opus
- Fixed a problem the settings does not applied when the combo box was adjusted with the mouse wheel in Quick settings
- Fixed a problem the fps is not output in ShanaFFplay when the PC is on for 24.9 days
- Added the mp3 audio codec to mov, mp4 file format
- Fixed the VP8 codec speed issue
- Note: To use NVENC, NVIDIA graphics driver version 378.66 or later must be installed.