ShanaEncoder is a superior video and audio conversion tool that enables you to convert between popular video and audio formats. The program offers ready-to-use conversion profiles to choose from and you can also adjust the settings for each format.
ShanaEncoder supports most popular video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, MTS, RM, QT, WMV and can also convert videos for many popular mobile devices. Expandable menus let users configure audio, video and other advanced settings, including codecs, bitrate, sample rate, and more.
The application also includes built-in video editing features that allow you to trim videos, add video filters or subtitles. great for those who seek efficiency and quality encoding features in a single, totally free and Open Source program.
Note: To use NVENC, NVIDIA graphics driver version 390.77 or later must be installed.
ShanaEncoder 4.9 changelog:
- Updated the FFmpeg, x264, x265, vorbis
- Improved srt subtitle handling
- Improved Quick settings UI
ShanaEncoder 22.214.171.124 changelog:
- Improved segment settings for the input MPEGTS file format
- Added Direct3D 11, NVDEC, QSV(Hardware Accelerated Decoding)
- Added H264(QSV), HEVC(QSV)(Hardware Accelerated Encoding)
- Fixed bugs
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware