ShanaEncoder is a superior video and audio conversion tool that enables you to convert between popular video and audio formats. The program offers ready-to-use conversion profiles to choose from and you can also adjust the settings for each format.
ShanaEncoder supports most popular video formats, including AVI, MOV, MP4, MTS, RM, QT, WMV and can also convert videos for many popular mobile devices. Expandable menus let users configure audio, video and other advanced settings, including codecs, bitrate, sample rate, and more.
The application also includes built-in video editing features that allow you to trim videos, add video filters or subtitles. great for those who seek efficiency and quality encoding features in a single, totally free and Open Source program.
ShanaEncoder 18.104.22.168 changelog:
- Fixed a problem that cpu-used was continuously added to the encoding input box when starting encoding after selecting the video codec as VP8 or VP9 codec as an error from Shane Encoder version 4.8. Users click the default button in the multi-threaded setting window Related Article: https://shana.pe.kr/57859 )
- H264 (NVENC), HEVC (NVENC) video codec, the default quality is changed to 24
- Fixed an issue where the HDR to SDR Tonemap option was not translated in Japanese language.
- Level 5.2, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 added in the advanced settings of H264 video codec
- Addition of instructions when setting 2-pass in MPEG1, MPEG2, Flash Video video codec and removing 2-pass check box in XVID(CORE) video codec
Changes in ShanaEncoder 22.214.171.124:
- Improved display of RSS feed information at the bottom of Shana Encoder (If you mouse over it, you will have time to write it)
- Improved to output RSS feed information by language
- H264(libx264) video codec high422, high444 profile added
- H264(QSV) video codec unknown profile, added 52(5.2) level
- HEVC(QSV) video codec unknown, main10 profile added
- AMF, QSV video codec quantizer renamed to Quality
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware