SharpApp is a free and portable tool building upon a PowerShell engine and community powered script files for disabling telemetry functions in Windows 10, uninstalling preinstalled apps, installing software packages and automating Windows tasks with integrated PowerShell scripting.
SharpApp is a frontend to various PowerShell scripts that will automate the process of uninstalling preinstalled apps (debloating), disabling various Windows 10 telemetry features, and quickly installing a variety of useful applications.
SharpApp key features:
- Integrated "Modern Policy Editor" (equivalent to Local Group Policy Editor) based upon Powershell objects (individual and bundled scripts/templates)
- Provides privacy templates for beginners, advanced and professionals.
- Builds upon a PowerShell engine, which is transparent for everyone
- Removes Windows 10 preinstalled and sponsored apps
- Blocks IP addresses of telemetry via hosts file and firewall
- Features community powered and trending script files (check also the Marketplace)
- Customizable (no hard-coded scripts)
- Support for Ninite service, which allows you to download and install more than 70 popular apps for Windows.
- Modern and familiar UI
- Minimalist (UWP alike)
- Small footprint. No installation required (Portable)
- Easy to use
- 100% free (please donate if you like it)
- Requires Windows 10 including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Don't forget to check SharpApp's Marketplace for more scripts files and templates
SharpApp 0.43 changelog:
- Prepared for Windows 10, version 2004 (added some OS specific stability improvements)
- Refreshed main menu and moved it to left navigation panel (revised also app logo/lettering including several other UI Improvements)
- Added multiple column arrangement to apps panel (now we have a clearer screen and especially more entries on the screen)
- Optimized Windows Package Manager integration and updated signatures
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in SharpApp 0.44.2:
- Added support for Windows 10, version 2004 (All templates provided by Mirinsoft has been tested. Third-party templates, such as the Interactive and Professional template runs fine too. But there is never a 100% guarantee that they will work for you. If you find any problems, you can report them here or to the original author of the script files by using the provided links in the description box)
- Dashboard has been renamed again to "Privacy"
- Added another template option to Privacy panel to "Install/Update Packages for Windows Package Manager".
- Fixed some UI bugs on Windows 10, version 2004
- Minor bug fixes
Note: The "templates.xml" and "packages.winget" files are now located in scripts > templates directory. You can delete them from the scripts root directory
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware