Sleipnir is designed to be a highly customizable browser that you can configure to suit your individual needs. With Sleipnir, you can create your ideal browser by changing the design, skin, and visual appearance. You can also add custom functionality to Sleipnir with a wide range of plugins and user scripts. Users love Seipnir for it"s unique blend of high-performance and customizability!
Sleipnir 3 for Windows Web Browser isn"t just powerful. It also includes a feeling that encaptures you from the moment you touch it. The feeling when using the easy tab switching of the all new full screen mode makes everyday browsing a much more pleasant experience. Sleipnir 3 for Windows Web Browser starts in an instance, even when opening hundreds of tabs. There is also no waiting time when opening a mass of bookmarks at one time. We have made daily browsing a much more speedy process by incorporating tab groups with many ideas.
What"s new in this version:
- Sorting of bookmarks can now be set.
- Warning now displayed when trying to terminate file downloads in progress when using the Trident engine.
- A warning is now displayed before the memory usage of the rendering engine reaches the limit.
- Issue where the in-page search bar would be always disabled when restarting fixed.
- Issue where [Customize] > [Tool bar] > [Search bar] > [Activate when opening search bar in new tab] would not work properly fixed.
- Issue where when tab links were opened as inactive tabs, they would sometimes load endlessly fixed.
- Issue where when an exception to Trident occurs when loading, loading would sometimes continue endlessly fixed.
- Issue where the contents of the history panel would sometimes not display properly fixed.
- Issue where the history panel would sometimes be out of place fixed.
- Issue where the close button of inactive tabs would sometimes disappear when the width of tabs were reduced fixed.
- Issue where tab switching would sometimes stop when repeatedly rotating the mouse wheel over the tab bar fixed.