SnagIt is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With SnagIt, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to SnagIt"s editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of SnagIt offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
What"s new in SnagIt 22.214.171.124:
- Redesigned OneClick.
- Redesigned the Snagit Message Center.
- Added support for two-factor authentication in the YouTube output.
- Added additional Japanese file name components for automatic file naming.
- Re-added support for resizing multiple images through batch conversion.
- Improved the performance of scrolling captures in Microsoft Outlook emails.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit Editor would crash after uploading a video to YouTube.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit could not back up and restore a library larger than 4 GB.
- Fixed a crash bug caused by grouping and ungrouping several vector objects on the canvas.