Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snagit 19.1.1 Build 2860 changelog:
- Various bug fixes for Combined Images.
- Various bug fixes for the Snip & Sketch integration.
- Fix for a crash when changing default settings for webcam.
- Fix for a crash on Windows 7 when the audio devices took a while to respond.
- Snagit Editor will now open automatically when a capture is taken and Editor is not running in the background.
- YouTube embed URL is now HTTPS instead of HTTP.
- Stamps will now keep their aspect ratio when they’ve been swapped from another stamp.
- Toolbar icons and order should no longer reset after a restart.
- Changes to the way the Properties and Effects panels are hidden.
- Facebook sharing to Pages is working again.
- Shadow Effect can now be aligned to the center of an object.
- No longer have to wait for webcam initialization when resizing the selection area.
- Numerous other bug and security fixes, localization updates, and performance improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware