Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
SnagIt 2018.2.2 Build 2240 changelog:
- Removed goo.gl short links due to service retiring. Previous links will continue to work.
- Fixed issue where some updates were not being recognized by Snagit updater.
- Updated registration of GIF codec to prevent repairs during Windows updates.
- Fixed issue where some machines would not go to sleep when Snagit was running.
- Resolved last used tool not remembered after closing Snagit.
- Resolved unable to initiate subsequent captures from the taskbar menu.
- Improved stability for long webcam recordings and when starting a video with webcam.
- Resolved some webcams remaining on at all times when Snagit is running.
- Improved messaging around accessing the microphone due to disabled Microphone Privacy Settings in Windows 10.
- Improved Bluetooth devices not playing audio while Snagit is running. There may still be issues with certain Bluetooth devices that may still have
- issues while recording.
- Enabled Grab Text on cloud virtual machines (e.g., Amazon and Azure).
- Fixed issue that turned off in-app messages after updating Snagit.
- Updated French offline help document.
- Other bug fixes, performance enhancements, and security improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware