Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snagit 2019.1.2 Build 3596 changelog:
- Snagit now supports multi-monitor varied DPI computer setups!
- Improved capture delay of Chrome browser window
- Resolved crash during active window capture of Internet Explorer browser
- Resolved Crop tool edge and controls issues
- Improved in-app message tips to be more timely and prevent popups when Snagit is not actively used
- Resolved rounded rectangle issues and set them as default shape in Auto Simplify
- Improved canvas logic for auto expand
- Resolved issue of static screens corrupting portions of video recordings
- Resolved issue of OneNote hotkeys affecting Snagit
- Resolved help url link issues in Capture Window and OneClick
- Resolved several memory leaks
- Resolved crash when using large dimensions in a fixed region capture
- Removed requirement for video description and tags during upload to YouTube
- Improved error messages when combining large images and during sign-in
- Improved moving objects with keyboard when moving outside of the canvas
- Resolved incorrect pixel size of images in resizing tooltips
- Resolved updater “Failed with -1” issue
- Update to new Screencast API, which leverages oAuth for more secure authentication. This change will require you to sign out and sign in for sharing to Screencast.com.
- Numerous other bug fixes, localization updates, and performance improvements
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware