Snagit is the most complete screen capture utility available. Showing someone exactly what you see on your screen is sometimes the quickest and clearest way to communicate. With Snagit, you can select anything on your screen – an area, image, article, Web page, or error message – and capture it. Then, save the screen capture to a file, send it to Snagit's editor to add professional effects, share it by e-mail, or drop it into PowerPoint®, Word®, or another favorite application. Capture and share images, text or video from your PC. Create beautiful presentations, flawless documentation and quickly save online content. The latest version of Snagit offers a totally new interface and workflow - making SnagIt easier for beginners to use, while still providing maximum convenience and flexibility for the screen capture experts.
Snagit 2020.0 Build 4460 changelog:
Create Images from Templates
- Create clean and professional images from pre-made layouts right within Snagit to convey technical information at a glance. These templates offer significant time savings when creating documentation, tutorials, and job aids.
Create Video from Images
- Transform screenshots into a video. In addition to standard Snagit video, you can now talk and draw over a series of screenshots to make a quick “how-to” video or animated GIF. This is another way you can create content right within Snagit to effectively communicate.
Callouts with Arrow tails
- This new callout type allows you to point at exactly what you want to draw attention to in your image while still being able to add additional information with text.
- If you don’t see these in the callout tool, you can add your own by selecting the shape from the callout dropdown.
Share to Slack and Box
- Snagit makes it even easier to share content at work. Now you can share Snagit content directly to Slack and Box.
- Changing properties with multiple text objects selected works as expected
- Increased maximum font size
- Smoother rendering when using the Crop tool
- Performance improvements
- Other bug fixes and localization updates
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware