With Razer and Nacon launching officially licensed controllers for the PlayStation 4 in the near future, Sony has now revealed the first look of these controllers along with their feature list.
The Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution Pro are the two controllers developed in collaboration with Sony. They retain existing Dualshock 4 controls while introducing new features, which will enhance the gaming experience and designed for eSports.
Some of these features have been listed by Sony on its website and they are as follows:
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Nacon Revolution Pro
- 46° amplitude dual analog sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
With these two, PS4 gamers will finally get premium controllers similar to the Xbox One Elite controller this holiday season. The pricing of the controllers hasn't yet been revealed, but you can stay updated by signing up at the Razer and Nacon websites.
Source and images: PlayStation Blog