SoundPackager is an application that lets users change the default Windows sound scheme to one of many available for download.Â This is done by applying Ã¢€œpackagesÃ¢€ of sound files which allows you to easily change to custom sounds without having to change each individual sound file.Â Changing to a new sound package just takes a couple of clicks, and restoring to the default Windows sounds is just a click away.
What's new in this update:
- Added option to toggle default skin
- Improved the left panel options for clarity
- Added Windows Default Sound to Package list
- Added option to back up existing sound scheme before application
- Improved sound package restoration