Ubi Soft has released new patches for Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, upgrading the US and European (Canadian, Australian) retail and downloadable editions of their third-person stealth action sequel to version 1.02. This release adds support for All Seeing Eye, a lot of co-op multiplayer fixes, and a few other improvements.
- A *LOT* of disconnections have been corrected in Coop mode.
- Maximum username length was inconsistent with the one used on ubi.com web site.
- Fix session connection issues when connecting to an online game.
- Fix impossibility to join a game (and the user having to hard quit the game) after joining a game that he was banned from.
- Ingame chat should now be replicated properly.
- Maximum timeout has been slightly increased to help low-end machines connected to high end ones.
- Corrected crash when saving in a Coop game using a wrong Game Saving functionality. Note: In order to save, you must open the Pause menu and save from there.
- Fix some issues with event not happening the same way on the two computers, thus resulting in a disconnection.
- Fix some issues with passworded online games.
News source: 3D Gamers