According to a new report citing engineers inside of the company, Samsung still has no idea why its latest devices are prone to exploding. Its employees haven't been able to reproduce the issue.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Max: Amazing hardware marred by a lacking user experience
nubia z11 max
When replacing your Samsung Galaxy Note7, consider these replacement options
Unboxing and first impressions of the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 bundle
xbox one s gears of war
It's finally here: HP Elite x3 unboxing and first impressions
Lenovo Yoga Book with Android unboxing and first impressions
lenovo yoga book
The exploding phone spotlight has moved from Samsung to Apple as a student in Burlington County sees his iPhone 6 Plus go up in flames. Apple is now investigating the incident.
Modder HitmanNiko has released a hilarious mod for Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V that pokes fun at Samsung's exploding Galaxy Note7 devices. The mod is only available for PC.
Samsung announced today that its updated Galaxy Note7 phones, complete with safe batteries, are now available for purchase. This follows earlier re-launches in the US and South Korea.
Samsung, which is still trying to put the fiery Note7 fiasco behind it, is once again forced to warn users against some of its product. This time a number of washing machines have started "exploding".
Samsung has announced a wide recall of its flagship Galaxy Note7 handsets. The company found that a small percentage of its devices were catching fire due to a faulty battery.
A woman from Hong Kong was rudely awakened by an exploding iPhone 6 Plus. Although she was not hurt in the incident, she does intend to contact Apple for compensation.
An unidentified woman in China was caught on CCTV battling a mobile phone that exploded in her hand while swapping out the battery. The manufacturer of the phone is unknown.
A Samsung Galaxy S2 has left a young girl severly injured and terrified of smartphones. The device exploded in her pocket leaving a severe burn on her leg. Samsung has agreed to cover expenses.
Days after reports of people getting electrocuted by their iPhones, a man's apartment was burned down due to a Samsung Galaxy S4 that suddenly caught fire and managed to ignite the sofa.
According to a report by The Times, Apple attempted to silence a father and his daughter after the child's iPod exploded and the family sought a refund from the company. Ken Stanborough said "It made...
Dell is investigating reports that one of its laptops exploded during a conference in Osaka recently. A series of photographs of the portable pyromaniac's delight appeared online within hours of the incident, a Reuters...
Cream just wont let me sleep. "A South African teenager has suffered second-degree burns on her hands and thighs after the laptop she was working on exploded. The girl, Nikita Sooklal,...
Don't laugh - it has happened! I found this on my travels while reading w e b f r o t. It could happen to you! There have recently been a few reports...