SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001659: [Bug] Seamonkey company shouldn't be "Mozilla Foundation" (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001654: [Refactoring] Rationalisation of "DivX LLC. xxx" company names (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001630: [New Feature] Skipped update editor (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001647: [Refactoring] SUMO skipped - GUI - edit skipped file + skipp cancelling (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001660: [Bug] "Skip this update" on multiple selection (still) do not work (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001607: [Bug] General detection troubles with parallel 32/64bit application, with mutual exclusion (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001650: [Bug] Detection of 64bit VLC (VideoLan) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001657: [Refactoring] "Get Update" should not be bold (not default action) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001649: [Bug] translations missing (see bug 1643) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001653: [Refactoring] Spell mistake (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0001651: [Bug] Ultimate Tag Scanner v5.1.612 reported as v5.1.6012 (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.