SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo youll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
Whats new in this version:
- 0002094: [Bug] "Brian Apps" rationalization (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002111: [Refactoring] "Stardock" rationalization (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002103: [Refactoring] "AVG Technologies" rationalisation (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002118: [Bug] "Too many invalid answer" on first invalid answer if timeout occured (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002121: [Bug] Incorrect version numbering for numbers > 0xFFFF (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0002119: [Bug] "Server failed" error when Comodo System Cleaner is checked with Beta version allowed (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
This is the portable version, "sponsor" free - without spyware, adware or any other form of malware.