SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition is 100% Free and will detect and remove thousands of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, KeyLoggers, Dialers, Hi-Jackers, and Worms. SUPERAntiSpyware features many unique and powerful technologies and removes spyware threats that other applications fail to remove. SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition does not include real-time blocking or scheduled scanning.
SUPERAntiSpyware features many unique technologies including:
* Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, Individual Folders and More! Includes Trusting Items and Excluding Folders for complete customization of scanning!
* Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers and many other types of threats.
* Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing and more with our unique Repair System!
* First ChancePrevention examines over 50critical points of your system each timeyour system starts up andshuts down to eliminate threats before theyhave a chance to infect andinfiltrate your system.
* Process Interrogation Technology allows threats to be detected no matter where they are hiding on your system.
* Dedicated Threat Research Team scours the web for new threats and provides daily definition updates.
Changelog version 3.7.1018 (04/26/2007):
Interface and Functionality Changes
* Resolved issue on Windows Vista where registration would be required over and over
* Last definition update time/date is displayed on the main screen
* First Chance Prevention now allows individual settings for startup/shutdown/services scanning (Professional Version Only)
* First Chance Prevention will now notify you when items are/were detected and removed on startup/shutdown
* Resolved 12/24 hour time issue with scheduled scanning - it should now default to the time display set in the Control Panel
* Note that First Chance Prevention is not available on Windows Vista currently and will be available shortly.
* Enhanced Windows Vista Scanning
* Additional repairs for Windows Vista
* Improved detection of packed/compressed threats
* Resolved issue where a zero byte file could be created on desktop under rare circumstances
* Enhanced detection and removal of in-memory threats
* Improved kernel direct scanning. This allows us to see more items even if they try and hide with kernel drivers.