Supremo is a free remote desktop software for Windows. It is also compatible with Windows 7 64 bit and Windows Server 2008 R2. You can use Supremo to remotely connect to the computers of your customers, providing to them a fast and reliable assistance service with a minimum effort. Supremo is made by a single small file, that doesn't need to be installed and doesn't affect in any way system performances. Finally, you have a lot of useful features, like connection history, address book, bi-directional file transfer with FTP client style, multi-user chat, password protection, IP filter and the possibility to install Supremo as a Windows service.
Supremo is a secure and reliable application. All the data transferred by Supremo over the internet are encrypted with a strong encryption algorithm. In addition Supremo uses the secure HTTPS (SSL) protocol, ensuring in this way one of the highest security level for data transfer. Regarding the security measures for remote desktop connections, Supremo allows to configure some important parameters to avoid unauthorized accesses. You can set and IP filter to block or allow multiple IPs or specify a password that can be specified by remote users in order to connect.
Supremo provides a lot of useful features in order to simplify the remote assistance work. You can install Supremo as a Windows service, to make the connection always available in background. You can set connection filters for certain IPs or IDs, in order to limit the possibility of connection only to some users. You can create a detailed address book where you can register all your contacts and customers. With Supremo you can transfer files and folders in both directions, and you have several advanced features to adjust bandwidth usage and visual aspect, to send remote commands and to automatically transfer clipboard. Finally, Supremo provides an integrated chat application, that allows you to chat with multiple users while you are connected for remote assistance.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can check your ID directly from the tray icon
- New shareable addressbook
- Better high-DPI display management
- Now you can use both specified and random passwords at the same time
- Now you can make Supremo portable using the /PORTABLE parameter
- Minor UI improvements
- Added Catalan language
- Fixed problems with the keyboard shortcuts during the remote sessions
- Fixed a bug preventing Supremo from storing the configuration in the ProgramData folder
- Fixed a control windows resolution bug triggered by the connection to an higher resolution remote machine
- Now the chat is always on top
- Fixed a bug preventing Supremo from starting at the Windows boot on XP/2003 Server