This eBook offers expert tips to help you make it through the holidays in one piece - with your friends and family marveling at how you do it all! Claim your free copy (worth $0.99) today, before Friday, Dec 7 when the offer expires.
What's it about?
Just the thought of the holidays can be overwhelming: the decorating, the shopping, the entertaining, and the extra commitments (not to mention the extra calories). This specially created eBook is divided into four parts that guide you through the holiday process - so you can plan and prepare for what should be the most wonderful time of the year.
This resource uncovers:
- Tips and hints for avoiding as much holiday stress as possible
- How you can get a head start on holiday shopping with gift ideas
- How to entertain like a pro and host a stellar bash - from choosing a date and planning a menu to making your holidays flow smoothly with handy, must-have to-do lists
- Easy-to-follow recipes for drinks, appetizers, main and side dishes, and desserts and that will make you the talk of Tinsel Town
- Advice for how to quickly recover, both mentally and physically, when you're feeling drained and need a recharge
Whether you're having trouble getting in the holiday spirit or overwhelmed by all the shopping and entertaining, this fun, approachable eBook to survive - and thrive - throughout the Holiday season will help.
This free offer expires tomorrow on Friday, Dec 7.
How to get this free resource:
Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive it. If you have previously made use of these free offers, you will not need to re-register. While supplies last! Please ensure you read the terms and conditions to claim this offer.
>> Surviving the Holidays For Dummies ($0.99 Value) - FREE <<
Offered by Wiley, view their other free resources. Offer expires Dec 7
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here, but be aware that these are all time-limited offers. If you are uncomfortable sharing your details with a third-party sponsor, we understand. Or via our preferred partner:
How can I disable these posts? Click here.