The Sysinternals Troubleshooting Utilities have been rolled up into a single Suite of tools. This file contains the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. It does not contain non-troubleshooting tools like the BSOD Screen Saver or NotMyFault. The Sysinternals Suite is a bundle of several Sysinternals Utilies like AccessChk, Autologon, Ctrl2Cap, DiskView, Disk Usage (DU), LogonSessions, PageDefrag, ProcessExplorer, PsLogList, PsPasswd, RegMon, RootkitRevealer, TCPView, VMMap, ZoomIt.
Don’t forget to check the Windows System Control Center (WSCC) a free, portable program that allows you to view, execute and organize the utilities from various system utility suites (Sysinternals included).
What's new in this version:
- Autoruns v11.41: This Autoruns update reports the hosting image target of link shortcut references.
- Handle v3.51: This minor update to Handle, a command-line utility that dumps process handle tables, fixes a bug in its file share drive letter formatting.
- Movefile v1.01: Movefile, a utility for scheduling file delete and rename operations for when the system reboots, now correctly handles 64-bit system paths.
- Procdump v5.13: This update to Procdump, a command-line utility that generates on-demand and trigger-based process crash dump files, now supports triggers for when process CPU usage, memory consumption or arbitrary performance counters fall below a specified value.
- Sigcheck v1.9: Sigcheck, a command-line file-version and signature verification tool, now reports certificate publisher names, capitalizes hash values, and fixes a certificate chain validation bug.