System Explorer is free, awards winning software for exploration and management of System Internals. This small software includes many useful tools which help you Keep Your System Under Control. With System Explorer You get also fast access to File Database which help you to determine unwanted processes or threats. System Explorer is translated into 27 languages and is available for download in installer and portable version.
System Explorer main features:
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal, Jotti service or our File Database.
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes.
- Usage graphs of important System resources.
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
- Multilanguage Support
What's new in this version:
- Added process search by window to Processes section
- Added open process details on Enter Key
- Added autorefresh of Services section
- Added "Go to Process" to service section popup
- Added "Save list to file"
- Added "Opened Files" section with Close Handle function (requires Vista or Better)
- Improved Modules Loading
- Improved loading of Uninstallers section
- Fixed Start/Stop/Change service under user limited account
- Next Bugfixes
- Updated translations
- Removed Opened Files section due to instability reported from some users.