TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
TeraCopy is free for non-commercial use only. For commercial use you need to buy a license. The paid version of the program includes the following features:
- Copy/move to your favorite folders.
- Save reports as HTML and CSV files.
- Select files with the same extension/folder.
- Remove the selected files from the copy queue.
Changes in TeraCopy 3.0:
- 0000049: Unable to copy files – Error in overlapped reading
- 0000044: Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes Unable to Access error
- 0000043: Checksum file saved in the wrong path
- 0000041: When started after install, error occurs.
- 0000047: Crash at the end of each copy
- 0000034: Make the expanded Views pinnable
- 0000033: Improved Destination File Dialog
- 0000042: No checksum verification when moving files