The eighth installment of The Fast and the Furious movie franchise, titled The Fate of the Furious, arrived in theaters back in April this year. Although a bit late, Microsoft has now announced a Car Pack heading to its upcoming racer Forza Motorsport 7, featuring 10 vehicles that were seen at various points in the movie.
The Fate of the Furious Car Pack's new trailer is seen above, even replicating the 1950 Chevrolet Fleetlin's reverse driving scene from the movie at one point, albeit disappointingly lacking the flames.
The entire selection of cars included in this pack is as follows:
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
This is not the first instance of a crossover happening between The Fate of the Furious movie and a video game. Rocket League received a DLC Battle-Car back in April that brought along the movie's modified Dodge Charger to the game, which also appears in Forza Motorsport 7's new Car pack.
The Fate of the Furious Car Pack will be available for everyone who purchases Forza Motorsport 7's Deluxe or Ultimate Editions, with a standalone purchase being available later for $9.99.
Forza Motorsport 7 is slated for launch on September 29 for Ultimate Edition owners, with Deluxe and regular edition owners getting access on October 3.
Source: Xbox Wire
Don't forget to follow us @NeowinGaming on Twitter to keep up to date with our gaming coverage!