It was only yesterday that Razer announced its first smartphone and offered details about the handset that was made to cater towards gamers' needs. Although it will be available from the Razer website starting on November 17, the company has also listed that there will be other options when it comes to purchasing in the United States and Europe.
For those located in United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark. and Sweden - you'll also have the option of purchasing the handset from high street retailer 'Three' shops and also its website. Those in the United States will be able to make their purchase from Amazon and - surprisingly - Microsoft Stores. This last option comes as a bit of surprise, but the company has done something like this before, more recently with the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. The Razer website does not disclose which locations will carry it but will most likely make that information available closer to launch.
Just as a refresher, the handset offers:
- 5.7-inch QHD display with 120Hz with Ultramotion and a wide color gamut made by Sharp
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 8GB RAM
- 64GB storage with microSD
- 12MP camera wide angle, 12MP camera telephoto, 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speaker with Dolby Atmos and THX certification
- 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4+
- Fingerprint reader embedded in the power button
- Android 7.1.1 with Oreo update in Q1 2018 with Nova Launcher
- 158 x 78 x 8mm , weighing in at 197g
If you'd like to sign up to be notified when the handset goes on sale, be sure to head to the Razer website for more details.