Earlier in the week Apple teased its upcoming Black Friday promotions, without letting anything slip on the actual deals the company was preparing. Well now the day has arrived, so here are the discounts and bonuses that Apple is giving away.
After skipping last year’s Black Friday entirely, now Apple is basing its promotions around a $150 gift card that you can get when purchasing certain devices. That’s the maximum amount of store credit you can get, though it’s proportional to the amount of money you spend, so even lower-priced devices can net you some credit.
These are the current Apple Black Friday deals:
- Get a $150 Apple Gift Card when you buy one of the older MacBooks : anything from the $999 MacBook Air model to the range-topping MacBook Pro at $1999, to regular iMacs up to $1,499. You should note though that the newest MacBooks, the ones with the Touch Bar aren’t eligible.
- Get a $100 Apple Gift Card when you buy a promotional iPad. These are: the $399 Mini 4, the $399 Air 2 and the $599 Pro.
- Get a $50 Apple Gift Card when you buy one of the older iPhones, like the $399 iPhone SE, $549 iPhone 6s or $649 iPhone 6s Plus.
- Get a $25 Apple Gift Card when you buy any Apple Watch Series 1, coming in between $269 and $299.
- Get a $25 Apple Gift Card when you buy a $149 Apple TV.
On top of these deals Apple is also offering a subscription to Apple Music with the first three months free, and free delivery on all the items purchased online today from its store.