What's the deal?
This collection consists of the following courses:
- Machine Learning for Beginners with Tensorflow
Understand the Data-Filled World of Machine Learning with Real-World Applications
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) for Image Classification
Build Your Own CNN for Image Recognition Using Tensorflow 2.0, Keras, & MNIST Dataset
- Mobile Game Development for Beginners
Build & Optimize Mobile Games for Both iOS and Android Using the Unity Engine
- Build a Micro-Strategy Game
Learn Resource Management & Other Fundamental Strategy Game Mechanics
- Develop an AR App for the Retail Industry
Manipulate Virtual Furniture Objects in AR Space Using Unity & AR Foundation
- Discover React for Web Applications
- iOS App Development for Beginners
Learn the Swift Programming Language & Build, Run, and Test Apps in Apple's IDE Xcode
- Intro to Java for Android Development
Begin Your Mobile Development Career by Learning Android Studio & Java for Basic Applications
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For specifications and instructor info please click here.
What's the benefit?
The 2020 Comprehensive Programming Collection normally costs $1,650, but can now be yours for just $29.99, for a limited time, that's a saving of $1,620.01 (98%) off!
Until tomorrow March 24, you can save an additional 40% by entering code SPRINGSAVE40 on checkout, bringing the total cost down to just $18.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out our recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerce's own determination of retail pricing.