Today's highlighted deal comes from our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 98% off this Essential Microsoft Excel Lifetime Bundle. Three critical courses for mastering today's top spreadsheet tool.
What's this deal?
This bundle includes the following three courses:
Data Analysis In Excel
Sort & Analyze Excel Data More Effectively in Under 3 Hours
Microsoft PivotTable Training
Harness the Power of Excel's Most Useful Analytics Tool
Basic Microsoft Excel
Get up to Speed with the Excel Essentials in 4 Hours
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For terms, compatibility, and instructor info click here.
What's the benefit?
This Essential Microsoft Excel Lifetime Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $541, but it can be yours for just $9.99 for a limited time, a saving of $531.01.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.