Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 96% off this Essential Salesforce Certification Training Bundle. The 3-Course track to go from beginner to certified Salesforce Pro.
What's the deal?
This 3-course bundle includes the following courses:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification Training
Take the First Step to Consolidating & Validating Your Skills as a Salesforce Admin
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification Course
Take Your Salesforce Administration Abilities to an Advanced Level
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Course
Study to Pass One of Salesforce's Top Exams
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
What's the benefit?
This Essential Salesforce Certification Training Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $1,197, but you can pick it up for just $39 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $1,158.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.