Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can Pay What You Want for this Social Marketing Mastery Bundle. Master today's newest & most exciting marketing techniques with this 15-course (75+ hours) monster bundle.
What's the deal?
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:
Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked items:
- Periscope For Business
Learn How to Use Live Broadcasts to Build Your Brand
- Headtalker And Thunderclap: Boost Your Social Media Reach Free
Streamline Your Social Media Message to Engage More People Faster
Or beat the average price to get the following items:
Marketer's Guide To Creating Facebook Ads That Convert
Get a Leg Up By Ironing Down All the Essential Elements of a Facebook Ad Campaign
- The Complete Facebook Ads And Facebook Marketing Course
Leverage the World's Largest Social Network to Build Your Brand & Engage An Audience
- How To Build Your Business And Increase Profits With Facebook Ads System
Take Advantage of the Facebook Ads Platform to Reach New Customers & Build Your Business
- Facebook Marketing Made Easy
Learn How Facebook Can Bring Your Brand or Business to the Next Level
- Facebook Ads For Beginners
Learn the 3 Steps to Successful Facebook Ads
- The Complete Facebook Page Domination
Elevate Your Facebook Game & Start Making Money Online
- Instagram Marketing: How To Build Your Brand
Monetize the World's Largest Photo Sharing Network
- The Complete Google AdWords Course: Beginner To Advanced
Master Google AdWords & Start Making More Money Online
- Google AdWords Business Training
Wipe the Floor with Your Competition by Implementing Proven Google AdWords Techniques
- Snapchat For Business: Grow Your Brand & Reach More Followers
Leverage One of the Newest Advertising Platforms to Build an Audience
- Twitter Marketing Essentials: Get More New Followers Daily
Find New Followers & Monetize Your Tweets with These Proven Strategies
- Social Media Marketing Masterclass
Learn What Works & What Doesn't In the Wild World of Social Media Marketing
- Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Bing Ads Using PPC
Earn Money By Driving Traffic to Your Website Through Paid Ads
What's the benefit?
- The bundle represents an overall retail value of $2,985
- But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked courses (as little as $1)
- Beat the average price of $10.30 (at time of writing) and you'll take home the entire bundle.
Qualify for the giveaway!
Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway, plus get featured on the leaderboard!
>> Pay What You Want for this Social Marketing Mastery Bundle <<
See other Pay What You Want deals. This deal is currently scheduled to end soon.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- Check out recent deals here or on the Neowin Deals site.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.