Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Thunderbird 102.0.3 release notes:
Thunderbird version 102.0.3 is only offered as direct download from thunderbird.net and not as an upgrade from Thunderbird version 91 or earlier. A future release will provide updates from earlier versions.
Thunderbird 102.0.3 changes:
- Support for Google Talk chat accounts removed
- Thunderbird could crash on startup on Windows 11
- After compacting folders, new downloaded messages were inaccessible
- Marking a message as a Favorite (starred) did not update the thread pane when using Unified Folders
- Compose window failed to populate some fields when S/MIME was configured
- Non-text attachments has an incorrect "charset=windows-1250" mime header
- Messages sent as attachments incorrectly had an "X-Mozilla-Cloud-Part" header
- Improved Address Book import/export support in Profile Importer
- IMAP stability improvements
- Offline cache was unusable for NNTP accounts
- Signing S/MIME messages failed
- Various UI improvements
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.3 for Windows (EN/US) | 32-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.3 for Linux (EN/US) | 71.9 MB
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.3 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 119.0 MB
Download: Thunderbird 102.0.3 in other languages
View: Thunderbird Website | Screenshot
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware