Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. Thunderbird gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Thunderbird 68.1.1 fixes:
- Issues with attachments in IMAP messages
- Gmail accounts ignored a non-standard trash folder selection. Note: If non-standard trash folder was selected previously in the account settings, this setting will now take effect which may be unexpected.
- Entering/pasting lists of recipients into the addressing widget or mailing list not working reliably, especially when lists contained multiple commas or semicolons
- Edit mailing list not working
- Various theme fixes, especially dark theme improvements for Calendar
- Contrast between tag label and background not optimal
- Account Central pane always loaded at start-up
- "Config Editor" button not removed if blocked by policy
- Calendar: Free/busy information in attendees dialog not scrolled correctly. Note: Scroll arrows still not behaving correctly.
- Various security fixes
- Calendar: Problems with WCAP provider
Download: Thunderbird 68.1.1 for Windows (EN/US) | 64-bit | ~35.0 MB (Open Source)
Download: Thunderbird 68.1.1 for Linux (EN/US) | 54.5 MB
Download: Thunderbird 68.1.1 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 56.1 MB
Download: Thunderbird 68.1.1 in other languages
Screenshots: Default | Dark | Light
View: Thunderbird Website | Release Notes
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware