Toolwiz Time Freeze is a free instant system protection tool to keep your system safe and always like new. It protects your system from any unwanted changes and malicious activity in low disk level. With a simple click, it puts your actual system under virtual protection on the fly and creates a virtual environment as a copy of the real system, on which you can evaluate applications, watch movies, and perform online activities. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual system.
What's new in this version:
- The toolbar can record the last position
The main GUI can support the following command line arguments:
- a. xxx.exe /install (install the engine to the system)
- b. xxx.exe /uninstall (uninstall the engine from the system)
- c. xxx.exe /freeze (start the time freeze right now)
- d. xxx.exe /unfreeze (stop the time freeze and need reboot)
- e. xxx.exe /freezealways (set the time freeze auto starts with Windows)
Many thanks to MajorGeeks.com for providing the Toolwiz Time Freeze video review.