Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 7.0.10 all platforms changelog:
- Update Firefox to 52.5.0esr
- Update Tor to 0.3.1.8
- Update Torbutton to 22.214.171.124
- Bug 23997: Add link to Tor Browser manual for de, nl, tr, vi
- Translations update
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 2017.10.30
- Bug 24178: Use make.sh for building HTTPS-Everywhere
- Update NoScript to 5.1.5
- Bug 23968: NoScript icon jumps to the right after update
- Bug 23582: Enable the Windows DLL blocklist for mingw-w64 builds
- Bug 23396: Update the msvcr100.dll we ship
- Bug 24052: Block file:// redirects early
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware