Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 7.0.5 changelog:
This release makes HTTPS-Everywhere compatible with Tor Browser on higher security levels and ensures that browser windows on macOS are properly rounded.
- Update Torbutton to 126.96.36.199
- Bug 22989: Fix dimensions of new windows on macOS
- Translations update
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 2017.8.31
- Update NoScript to 5.0.9
- Bug 23166: Add new obfs4 bridge to the built-in ones
- Bug 23258: Fix broken HTTPS-Everywhere on higher security levels
- Bug 21270: NoScript settings break WebExtensions add-ons
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware