Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 9.0.3 release notes:
- Update Firefox to 68.4.0esr
- Bump NoScript to 11.0.11
- Translations update
- Update OpenPGP keyring
- Bug 32606: Set up default bridge at Georgetown University
- Bug 32659: Remove IPv6 address of default bridge
- Bug 32547: Add new default bridge at UMN
- Bug 31855: Remove End of Year Fundraising Campaign from about:tor
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bump Tor to 0.4.2.5
- Update Tor Launcher to 0.2.20.5
- Bug 32636: Clean up locales shipped with Tor Launcher
- Bug 32405: Crash immediately after bootstrap on Android
- Linux - Bug 32676: Create a tarball with all Linux x86_64 language packs
Changes in v9.0.4:
- Update Firefox to 68.4.1esr
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware