Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 9.5.1 release notes:
- Update Firefox to 68.10.0esr
- Update NoScript to 11.0.32
- Translations update
- Bug 40009: Improve tor's client auth stability
Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bug 34361: "Prioritize .onion sites when known" appears under General
- Bug 34362: Improve Onion Service Authentication prompt
- Bug 34369: Fix learn more link in Onion Auth prompt
- Bug 34379: Fix learn more for Onion-Location
- Bug 34347: The Tor Network part on the onboarding is not new anymore
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware