Total Uninstall - powerful installation monitor and advanced uninstaller.
Total Uninstall helps monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which includes two working modes.
Installed Programs module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program.
Just select from the list the program that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall is ready to uninstall the analyzed program. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log.
Monitored Programs module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add Remove program, which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and, if you decide to uninstall the program, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Export installed or monitored programs list to file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.
What's new in version 6.0.0 - major upgrade:
- native 64 bit support
- interface improvements
- decreased memory usage
- faster uninstall of programs
- other countless improvements
Monitored programs module
- option to scan and detect created/modified/deleted alternate data streams
- drag and drop a setup program in the monitored programs list to start the monitoring process
- Merge logs dialog will use selected logs from the list
Installed Programs module
- analysis up to five times faster than previous version
- more accurate installation analysis that takes into account all the rest of installed programs
- new system areas analyzed
- Install history information in summary
- drag and drop a shortcut in the installed programs list to locate the program or to add it to the list
- detects and uninstalls corrupted installations
Cleaner module (new)
- configurable cleaning profiles