Tweetz Desktop is a Windows twitter client designed to sit comfortably in the corner of your desktop. It can optionally display attached images inline. Tweetz displays your home, mentions and direct messages in a single view reducing the need to switch timelines. Tweetz supports real time updates, posting with media and keyboard shortcuts. (Press ? to display).
- Dutch - translation by Joshua Jacobs
- French - translation by Michael Lauzon
- German - translation by Tobias Fichtner
- Italian - translation by Gian Luca Boccaletti
- Japanese - translation by Akira Tsujimoto
- Portuguese - translation by Alefe Souza
- Romanian - translation by Dragoș Cristache
- Russian - translation by Alexey Rudoy
- Spanish - translation by Rufo Mola
- Swedish - translation by Vesal Kariminejad
- Ukrainian - translation by Alexey Rudoy
It's easy to translate Tweetz Desktop. Find the file tweetz.exe.locale in the install folder. Open it and follow the directions. Make sure to use a text editor like Notepad and not a word processor (like Word). (Optional) If you would like "Translation by" credit, include your name and a web address.
Tweetz Desktop requires Windows 7 or Windows 8 and .NET 4.5.1.