The list of DLC cars available in Rocket League will expand once again in March, with Psyonix announcing the DC Super Heroes DLC pack today, bringing two new Battle-Cars as well as a host of cosmetic items.
Interestingly, both new Battle-Cars will be Batmobiles. While an official Batmobile premium Battle-Car has been available in Rocket League since 2016 - inspired by the Batman v Superman movie - the new duo are based on older, but much more iconic models.
The incoming cars with the DLC are the Tumbler seen in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Trilogy and the classic 1989 Batmobile from the Tim Burton movies. According to Rocket League game director Corey Davis, the Tumbler will use Octane's hitbox, while the '89 Batmobile will use the Dominus'.
In addition to the two rides, the DC superhero-themed customization items included in the pack are as follows:
- Aquaman - Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Batman - Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg - Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- DC - Player Banner (previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Flash - Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost (Wheels and Player Banner previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Green Arrow - Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern - Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Superman - Octane Decal and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman - Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
The DC Super Heroes premium DLC pack is slated to arrive on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Switch on March 5 with a $3.99 price tag.