Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 adds several new tweaks for the new operating system. Those of you who have upgraded to Windows 10, would definitely want to use it to judiciously tweak your Windows 10 and personalize your computing experience. While you may be able to access all these via the Windows 10 Settings app, the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor, Ultimate Windows Tweaker makes things easier for you by offering all useful tweaks from its single UI.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 includes over 200 tweaks. Like its predecessors, UWT 4.0 sports a clean minimalistic UI, offering links in the left panel, and tabs on the top, in some categories. Hover over any tweak and helpful tool tips will tell you what the tweak does.
- Introducing the search functionality to easily locate your desired tweak.
- View detailed information about Windows Experience Index including all scores.
- Disable Windows Ink Workspace
- Enable "Do you want to close all the tabs?" prompt in Edge
- Hide Windows Defender Icon From Notifications Area
- Show Seconds In Taskbar Clock (Customization->Taskbar)
- Disable All Live Tiles (Customization->Universal UI)
- Enable Auto-Complete And Auto-Suggest
- Disable Taskbar And Start Jumplists
- Check By Default "Do this for all current items"
- Change Default Behaviour For Drag-Drop In Explorer
Context Menu->Other Context Menus
- Remove 3D Print With 3D Builder
- Remove Scan With Windows Defender
- Remove Edit With Paint 3D
- Remove Cast To Device
- Extended Info Bar to show full description of the tweak
- New Desktop Context Menu Tweaks -> Character Map, Control Panel and Windows Update
- Many design improvements and lots of bug fixes