Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10 adds several new tweaks for the new operating system. Those of you who have upgraded to Windows 10, would definitely want to use it to judiciously tweak your Windows 10 and personalize your computing experience. While you may be able to access all these via the Windows 10 Settings app, the Registry Editor or the Group Policy Editor, Ultimate Windows Tweaker makes things easier for you by offering all useful tweaks from its single UI.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 includes over 200 tweaks. Like its predecessors, UWT sports a clean minimalistic UI, offering links in the left panel, and tabs on the top, in some categories. Hover over any tweak and helpful tool tips will tell you what the tweak does.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker supports Windows 10, 32-bit & 64-bit. It requires.NET Framework 4 to work, which comes pre-installed in Windows 10.
Windows 7 & Windows Vista users should continue to use Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.2, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 should continue to use Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 highlights:
- Seeing the concerns being raised about privacy issues, several tweaks have been added under a new Privacy section.
- Many new tweaks in Context Menu for Store Apps to support Windows 10.
- The empty.ico file is not required now for “Remove Shortcut Arrows From Icons” to function properly
- It calculates Windows Experience Index from the main page. Click on Run assessment to recalculate the WEI.
- You can Run DISM command to fix corrupted system image
- You can now pin Drives to Desktop Context Menu
- Many new tweaks to customize Windows 10
- Newly designed interface with command link buttons
- Hover over a tweak, and get the description at the bottom of the tweaker
- Many other tweaks.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4.7.1 changelog:
Windows 10 v1909 Support
Disable Bing web search results.
Tweak descriptions have been updated throughout the software to make things more clear.
Bug Fix: “Hide Windows Defender Icon From Notifications Area”
Restore Defaults option is no longer available. The reason behind this is every major update of Windows 10 brings a lot of changes to default settings. Configuring them for separate version may create bugs which are difficult to be found and fixed.
UWT 4.7.1 includes a minor bugfix.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware