This patch is completely compatible with the retail version - servers and clients of any flavor can connect with each other.
This patch will not overwrite your ut2004.ini and user.ini files, except to update settings as necessary. This patch
includes all changes made in Patches 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,and 6. This patch should be installed *after* installing the Epic ECE Bonus Pack, as it updates some of the game code included with the bonus pack.
- Fixed DriverLeft() not be called when driver dies in vehicle without vehicle being destroyed. This fixes the vehicle not resetting, and fixes effects like the engine sound not being turned off.
- Fixed some vehicle weapon effects staying around when bots stopped firing them.
- Fixed spider mine layer incorrectly reducing mine count when a fired spider mine immediately explodes.
- Fixed manta and raptor spinning sometimes when player enters
- SPMA camera explodes if it hits water.
- Don't allow SPMA camera view to go outside world.
- Invasion HUD radar uses the viewed pawn's rotation rather than the spectator's rotation.
- Fixed low gravity not working properly in second and successive rounds of onslaught.
News source: 3D Gamers