Icculus has issued new patches for Unreal Tournament 2004, upgrading the Linux edition of the multiplayer first-person shooter by Epic Games to version 3236-1, and the Mac OSX port to v3236, in sync with the Win32 update. The updated Linux patch addresses the "insanely long level load times" in the original v3236, while the Mac update now includes the latest tweaks since v3229.
- Added bSmoothKarmaStateUpdates to Actor to control whether Karma interpolates
- Added bRepulseWater to KRepulsors and enabled this for Hovercraft
- Added bFlyingKarma to Pawn to indicate PHYS_Karma is active but pawn rotation
should still be handled like PHYS_Flying
- SVehicleFactories now store a reference to their marker as MyMarker
- Added bCanHover to Vehicle to indicate a vehicle that can use HoverPathNodes
to fly over water.
- Added water damage support to Vehicle so that vehicles will take damage when
News source: 3D Gamers