µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little CPU, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 3.0 MB in size.
uTorrent 3.5.3 Build 44358 changelog:
- Use proper device pairing password when updating device info graphic
- Point Remote “Learn More” link to better URL
- Disable localhost/search lookup when making searches. Do not rely on the localhost port-10k discoverability
- Use a CRNG as a WebUI token source
- Require device/service pairing or standard webui authentication for the /proxy endpoint
- Sanity check Host header on HTTP requests
- Remove automatic discoverability feature over port 10000. The setting net.discoverable no longer exists.
- WebUI action getsettings is only allowed for fully authenticated user (not guest)
- Fix crash when sending malformed requests to /fileserve
- Fix forced re-install mode when same version is already installed
- Set uninstaller prompt dialog title
- Remove Nexway cart URLs
- License key information is no longer exposed via WebUI
Note: µTorrent setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware