µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little CPU, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 3.0 MB in size.
uTorrent 3.5.4 Build 44498 changelog:
- Speculative fix for resume data not being saved at shutdown
- Avoid a crash when Android client connecting via Remote after canceling a connection request
- Use more generic wording in Device Pairing dialog. Adjust dialog dimensions for better text fit
- Remove special treatment of toolbar RSS Add Feed icon
- Remove some legacy string formatting code
- Remove onboarding from addtorrent button. Now available in the help menu
- Fix potential crash when checking associations
- Add GDPR consent dialog
- Migrate new settings to Privacy preferences page, and add forget me button
- Do not break file path when calculating open-to directory path
- Permit admin-privileged remote devices to request configremote action
Note: µTorrent setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware