µTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little CPU, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 3.0 MB in size.
uTorrent 3.5.4 Build 44562 Beta changelog:
- Fix configremote hang
- Adding torrents by magnet links and hashes now updates statistic of number of torrents added
- Change Registration Failure dialog from Yes/No to OK
- Remove Pro-only Show Converted Files choice from menu in non PRO product
- TorrentFile::Parse should restore TorrentFile state on parse error
- Update the toolbar icons
- Don't install unnecessary apps at install-time
- Resolve inconsistency of string settings that are stored in ANSI/multibyte strings
- Fix crash caused when copying BSTR to wstring
Changes in v3.5.4 build 44596 Beta:
- Clean up the setting which might cause potential crash
Note: µTorrent setup includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware