VidCoder is a DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video transcoding application for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine. Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI. VidCoder can rip DVDs but does not defeat the CSS encryption found in most commercial DVDs.
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
VidCoder 4.29 changelog:
- Fixed drag and drop reorder not affecting output for subtitles and audio tracks.
- Fixed Foreign Audio Search choice not appearing when it's not brought in by a Picker.
- Changed "total" count for audio and subtitle tracks in summary to always reflect the source track count and not count duplicated output tracks.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware