Thanks nekrosoft13 for posting this in BPN
Virtual PC 5.2 for Windows will only run on Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0 SP6 platforms. Users intending to run Virtual PC on Windows ME or Windows 98SE will need to use Virtual PC 5.1 for Windows.
New Features in Version 5.2
- Improved "Virtual Switch" networking architecture
- Higher levels of reliability, especially for connection oriented networking protocols.
- Improved processor virtualization
- Resolved a number of core emulation issues, leading to better support for a number of operating environments.
- Improved support for Terminal Server environments
- Better support for remotely displaying Virtual PCs under Windows 2000 Terminal servers.
News source: connectix.com