VMware Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your computer.
With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 10, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or to create virtual "sandboxes" to test pre-release software in. VMware Player can also be used to run a virtual copy of an old PC so that you can recycle the old machines you have under your desk or stored in the closet.
- Run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single computer
- Experience the benefits of preconfigured products without any installation or configuration hassles
- Share data between host computer and virtual machine
- Run 32- and 64-bit virtual machines
- Use 3rd-party pre-configured virtual machines and images
- Share data between the host computer and virtual machine
- Broad host and guest operating system support
- Support for USB 2.0 devices
- Gain easy access to virtual machines via an intuitive home page interface
VMware Workstation Player 14.1.0 changelog:
- This release delivers improved guest support of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Version 1709)
- Includes VMware Tools 10.2.0
- VMware Workstation 14 Player Version 14.1 also contains bug fixes, security updates and performance improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware