VMware Workstation provides a seamless way to access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they are running. Remotely connect to virtual machines running on VMware vSphere, ESXi or another copy of VMware Workstation. Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smart phone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
Take Your Productivity to the Next Level
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
What's new in VMware Workstation Pro 14.1.2:
- Windows 10 2018 Spring Creators Update (Version 1803) as host and guest
- Ubuntu 18.04 support as host and guest
- When you power on a virtual machine, Workstation Pro might take focus from other applications on the host - When you launch VMware Workstation Pro, power on the virtual machine in the initially opened tab, and quickly switch to another application on the host, the virtual machine window might take focus from the other application, possibly interrupting your work in that application.
- Two USB devices might list the same device name in the Workstation Pro drop-down menu - When you power on a virtual machine and select VM > Removable Devices, two USB devices with the same PID number but with different VID numbers might list the same device name.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware